To be the Prime Minister of any country in the world isn’t an easy job. It involves lot of charisma, knowledge, leadership and democratic qualities. That’s why many Prime Ministers or head of states are not able to run the offices properly and have to leave before the designated time. And to be the Prime Minister of Pakistan is the most difficult job. A country in which time and again elected governments have been toppled by armed forces. A country where nepotism and hypocrisy is every where. A country which is fighting an internal war against extremism and terrorism from 20 years. A country where religion is used to gain popularity and demands.
In such a country office of the Prime Minister demands such a person who is able to tackle all these and in Maulana Fazal Ur Rehman is capable to handle these issues. How he is the best choice is because of following reasons:
- He is not a hard-line cleric but a liberal cleric and hence religious as well as liberal forces will be having no issue with him.
- He is in good books of USA which is the most important factor in Pakistani politics.
- He can also better tackle the Taliban forces by negotiations with them as he is having good relations with them.
- Establishment will have no such issue with him.
- And last but not the least he is a hypocrite which is the most suitable and important factor to choose him.
Hence he can run the office of Prime Minister and this country in this most difficult era in a better way and may be he can get Pakistan out of this wave of terrorism.